| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Romny in August is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 64mm (2.5in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:35 long and the longest day is 15:21 long with an average length of 14:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Romny August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Romny, Ukraine
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Romny:
- Gomel, Belarus - 250.1 kms (155.4 miles) NW
- Vasilevici, Russia - 299.4 kms (186.1 miles) NW
- Chernigov, Ukraine - 172.2 kms (107 miles) WNW
- Ovruc, Ukraine - 331.9 kms (206.2 miles) WNW
- Kiev, Ukraine - 207.6 kms (129 miles) W
- Zitomir, Ukraine - 338.8 kms (210.5 miles) W
- Lubny, Ukraine - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) SSW
- Zolotonosa, Ukraine - 137.5 kms (85.5 miles) SSW
- Uman', Ukraine - 320.6 kms (199.2 miles) SW
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) SSW
- Kirovograd, Ukraine - 265.9 kms (165.2 miles) SSW
- Krovoj Rog, Ukraine - 304.4 kms (189.2 miles) S